Google itself explains:
“Google Analytics provides powerful digital Analytics for anyone with a web presence, large or small. It’s one of the most powerful digital Analytics solutions available – and it’s free for anyone to use”
BUT.. you (probably) do need JumpStart to set it up and install it on your site for you!
Wikipedia defines it this way:
“Google Analytics is a service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about a website’s traffic and traffic sources and measures conversions and sales. It’s the most widely used website statistics service.
Google Analytics can track visitors from all referrers, including search engines and social networks, direct visits and referring sites.
It also tracks display advertising, pay-per-click networks, email marketing and digital collateral such as links within PDF documents”
Who can use Google Analytics (GA)?
Executives/ Business Owners can learn:
- Which marketing initiatives are most effective
- Accurate website traffic patterns/trends
- Which customer and customer segments are most valuable
Marketing Professionals can learn:
- Where users come from and what do they do on the site
- How can the website convert more users into customers
- Which keywords resonate with prospects and lead to conversions
- Which online ad or creative is the most effective
Content Developers can learn:
- Where people leave the site
- Which pages retain users the longest
- What search terms people use to find the site
GA is powerful and EVERYONE online should have it installed on their website!
Click to download your Free ‘What is Google Analytics’ PDF and for JumpStart Matrix to set Analytics up for you!
No idea about Google Analytics? Book a Free 30 min call!