To create a Gmail address, you’ll first need to create a Google Account.
Gmail will redirect you to the Google Account sign-up page.
You’ll need to provide some basic information like:
You will also need to choose a name for your new Gmail (email) address. Once you create an account, you’ll be able to start adding contacts and adjusting your mail settings.
To create an account:
1. Go to www.gmail.com.
2. Click ‘Create an account’
[airesizeimg src=”http://jumpstartmatrix.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Create_An_Account.png” alt=”Google Account Set Up Step 1″ class=”alignnone size-full wp-image-3505″ ]
3. The sign-up form will appear. ( see below)
Follow the directions and enter the required information eg your name, birth date, and gender. Remember to choose a strong password ie one that is difficult for someone to guess!
[airesizeimg src=”http://jumpstartmatrix.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Sign_Up_Fields_Required_Google_Account.png” alt=”Information required for a Google Account” class=”alignnone size-full wp-image-3507″ ]
5. The ‘Create Your Profile’ page will appear. Click ‘Add a Photo’ if you wish to add a photo to your Google+ profile. If you don’t want to set a profile photo at this time, click ‘Next’ step, as you can add the photo later.
6. Your account will be created, and the Google ‘Welcome Page’ will appear.
7. Once you have created your Google Account you need to go and get the Free Adwords Set Up and we will then set up your one hour Skype Consultation call.
NOTE: We will need your Google User name and password to set up an Adwords account OR we can send a Link for you to accept us a ‘Client managers’ for the Google Dashboard known as the’ MCC’ to start your Adwords account.
We can either have you call us immediately with that information on 02 8033 5927 during business hours or get the information from you on our Skype Call.
OR you can hire us to do Create your Google Account for you from scratch and immediately start the Free Adwords Account Set Up!